Tuesday, May 19, 2009

HOW HIV AFFECTS OUR BODY SYSTEM.


-Our body is protected against illnesses (such as cough, diarrhea) by the immune system (white blood cell). Immune system known as the body soldiers, combat illness without alerting the body except when it gets too serious.


-When HIV enters the human body the first assignment is to attack and if possible get ride of the immune system. At the end it weakens and destroys the immune system and open chances to other diseases to come into the body.

-Without the immune system different illnesses will attack the human body and eventually kills.
Conclusively, HIV is a virus that affects human beings and causes a lowering of the body’s immune system. This makes it impossible for the body to fight certain infections. HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) is the infection while AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome) is the disease.
THE ABC OF PREVENTION IS
-Abstain from sex before marriage.
-Be faithful to your sex partner (mutually).
-Condom use (correctly and consistently) for casual sex.
-Do not share any sharp object such as razor blades, knifes, needles, clippers, toothbrush e.t.c.

1 comment:

  1. Dear friends, How can I explain this to the world again that there is a man
    who can cure HIV/aids I was HIV over since 5year I have being into HIV drug
    I can’t anymore I decide to look for help then I found post by miss randy
    write about this great man dr.alimo telling people about how this man have
    cured her HIV I don’t believe that, because all I have in mind is HIV had
    no cure, thank god for my life today am HIV negative through the power of
    dr.alimo contacted this man for help because who write about him drop an
    email of the man I pick the email and emailed him for the cure this man
    told me what to do about the cure well, am from england this man cast a
    curing spell on me and he told me that he will call me after the cure is
    done truly he did I was cured for 45mins spell what a wonderful man this
    DR. if you need his cure just Email him now (
    dr.alimospherbarhom@yahoomil.comc) thank you once again the great dr. for
    what you have done for me, if you are out there, since passing through any
    of this problems listed below: 1) If you want your ex back. (2) if you
    always have bad dreams. (3) You want to be promoted in your office. (4) You
    want women/men to run after you. (5) If you want a child. (6) You want to
    be rich. (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (8) If
    you need financial assistance. (9) Herbal care (10) if you want to cure
    your HIV (11) If you want to cure your cancer (12) if you want to cure any
    disease just contact him now with this Email dr.alimoherbarhome@gmail.com
    or call +2348084847967 or whatsapp dr on +2347052302954 thanks dr

    ReplyDelete